I don’t know about all of you, but music has the ability to change my mood and energy. During this time, while we’re all staying home, it’s easy to fall into a slump and I know what it’s like to need a pick me up! I put together a playlist of my favorite songs that always put me in a good mood! I used to have some of these songs in my “Driving Jams” playlist, then my “House Cleaning” playlist for a little pep up!
I thought it would be fun to share my playlist with you, as well as provide links to save it instantly onto your Apple Music or Spotify Apps! What songs boost your mood? I’d love to add some recommendations!
Here is my Quarantine Playlist that will keep you feeling good during the COVID-19 #QuarantineAndChill period:
- Higher Love- Kygo & Whitney Houston
- I Bet My Life- Imagine Dragons
- Hey Ya! – Outkast
- More Than You Know- Axwell Ingrosso
- Say So- Doja Cat
- Feels Great- Cheat Codes feat. Fetty Wap & CVBZ
- Don’t Start Now- Dua Lipa
- Just Like Fire- Pink
- Stay- Kygo feat. Maty Noyes
- The Greatest- Sia
- Gub Vibrations- NGHTMRE & SLANDER
- Hey, Soul Sister- Train
- Ridin’ Solo- Jason Derulo
- Dance Monkey- Tones and I
- Ball for Me- Post Malone
- Blinding Lights- The Weekend
- Best Day of My Life- American Authors
- Cake- Flo Rida & 99 Percent
- Green Light- Lorde
- Kamikaze- M0
- HandClap- Fitz and The Tantrums
- Glorious- Macklemore feat. Skylar Grey
- Promises- Sam Smith & Calvin Harris
- Hey Look Ma, I Made It- Panic! At the Disco
Open this playlist in Apple Music!
Open this playlist on Spotify!
Sending everyone a ton of love and well wishes during this crazy time in our world! I hope this music playlist fills your day with a little happiness and positivity. If you have more songs that throw you into a good mood, let me know in the comments!!
All my love,