This list is bound to change the game for you in 2021 if you start practicing now!
- Change your negative thoughts to positive ones.
- Drink water- start at a glass a day if needed
- Write out a list of people who are most important to you and be intentional about reaching out to them/making plans with them
- Get a physical- knowledge is power. Knowing what’s going on with your body can prevent so many issues
- Use your ears more than your mouth. When someone is speaking to you, try listening better- not preparing your response
- Journal- even if it’s a few lines a day. Getting things out of your mind and on paper is not only therapeutic, but if they’re action items, it helps to get them accomplished
- Cross something off your bucketlist
- Stop comparing yourself to others- especially on the internet. Remember, we are all posting the highlight reel. And if you’ve followed me for some time, you know I believe The Reel isn’t Real.
- Wake up early- even start with 10 extra minutes
11. Do a random act of kindness- it feels good and can spark change in others
12. Get some solid sleep- minimum of 7 hours each night
13. Social Media Detox- delete the people and accounts that make you bad/negative
14. Don’t gossip
15. More Self-Care
16. Volunteer or Give Back
17. Celebrate small wins
18. Work on communication with your loved ones
19. Read more books
20. Become more active- go for a walk, hop on the treadmill, even get up from your desk and take a walk. Getting active keeps your blood moving & getting really active can help with overall health
Happy New Year everyone!! I’ve already started working this list into my 2020 habits! What are you incorporating into your new year? I’d love to hear!!
To the best year yet!.. and prepping for the next!!